Monday, August 26, 2013

Send Olivia an Email!!

Some of you have asked how you can send Olivia an email - so here it is! She will love hearing from you, I will also include her mailing address which is the Mission Office and she will be able to get letters and packages always through the mission office. Once out in the field, that may change, but I will keep you posted. And I will include her mission blog address that I post her letters to as well.

Thanks for all your support, it means a lot to her!!! (and me:) 

Email address:    olivia.huish@myldsmail.net

Blogspot :    sisteroliviahuish.blogspot.com

Mailing address:          Sister Olivia Huish
                            Santo Domingo West Mission
                           Calle/Hatuey #73 Barrio/ Cacicazgos
                           Santo Domingo, Republica Dominicana





No comments:

Post a Comment